Important Notice for VK DIGITAL Subscribers
Pursuant to "THE TELECOMMUNICATION (BROADCASTING AND CABLE) SERVICES (EIGHTH) (ADDRESSABLE SYSTEMS) TARIFF (SECOND AMENDMENT) ORDER, 2020” (No. 1 of 2020) of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Customers will have to pay for the “Pay Channels” and “Network Capacity Fee” (NCF) as mentioned below
- The Network Capacity Fee, per month, payable by a subscriber (each set-top box) for receiving up to initial 200 SD channels is ₹ 130 (Rupees one hundred thirty only)
- The Network Capacity Fee, per month, payable by a subscriber (each set-top box) for more than 200 SD channels is ₹ 160 (Rupees one hundred sixty only)
- For determination of channel count 1 HD Channel is equivalent to 2 SD Channels as per regulations .
- The television channels notified by the Central Government shall be mandatorily available to all the subscribers and shall be in addition to the number of channels available in the Network Capacity Fee.
- All package pricing is per Set Top Box (STB) per month. GST is payable by Subscriber as applicable.
- Network Capacity Fee for each additional TV connection, beyond the first TV connection in a multi TV home, shall be forty percent of the Network Capacity Fee of the Parent STB. The STB with a maximum number of channels would be treated as Parent STB.
- Pay Distributor Retail Price (DRP) as published by VK DIGITAL for pay channels or bouquets as per your choice (taxes extra)
- Enjoy the freedom to choose your favorite channels or bouquet.
- Maximum Retail Price of each channel (exclusive of applicable taxes) will be displayed on EPG as seen on your TV screen.
- For additional information and MRP of pay channels please refer to respective broadcasters website and the CONSUMER INFO Channel in LCN - 999